Life’s Simpler with Internet – For Women’s Goals
Life’s Simpler with Internet – For Women’s Goals Project, which has been continuing since 2014, aimed to accelerate the digital transformation by providing Internet Literacy Trainings to individuals who have not yet met with the internet or who lack skills in internet use. The project’s second phase is implemented by the partnership with Union of Chambers And Commodity Exchanges of Turkey (TOBB), United Nations Development Program (UNDP), Habitat Association and the Türk Telekom aims to support women’s active participation in social life by socio-economically strengthening them, and raising awareness of women in entrepreneurship, and technology skills through digital marketing trainings and mentorship programs.
Women between the ages of 18-55 years-old.
All of the training is free of charge. A certificate of participation is provided at the end of every training.
- Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Turkey (TOBB)
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- Habitat Association
- Türk Telekom
- 1. Period: 2014 – 2019
- 2. 2. Period: 2019 – continues
- Digital Literacy Curriculum
- Digital Marketing Curriculum
- Design Thinking Workshop
1. Period: 50.000 individuals have been trained.
2. Period: 1.078 women have been trained.
Date of Update: 31/12/2019