Google Tools Training of Trainers will be organised on Februrary 9-10-11-12, under Equalize the Future Project. This project is carried out in partnership with UNICEF and Habitat Association. It aims to improve the digital competencies and social entrepreneurship skills of Turkish and non-turkish youth between the ages of 15-24 living in Turkey.
If you want to help increase the employability of young people by improving their competence in using digital technologies, apply for Google Tools Training of Trainers now!
- Google Drive
- Google Analytics
- Google Slides
- Google Forms
- Google Domains
- Google Sites
- Google Ads
Who can be a volunteer trainer?
We are waiting for Turkish and non-turkish youth between the ages of 15-24 to apply for the training if they:
- Are motivated to become a project trainer as a volunteer,
- Are able to devote time to the project,
- Have basic knowledge of technology,
- Have presentation and communication skills,
- Will be able to report the trainings they will provide,
NOTE: The training quota is limited to 20 people. Applications are open to all 81 provinces of Turkey.
What are the responsibilities of volunteer trainers?
Volunteer trainers are expected to work in cooperation with the project team, organise at least two trainings every month in line with the training of trainers they receive, disseminate the trainings, reach at least 150 people by June 2023, and report their trainings. They are also expected to carry out the promotional activities of Habitat Association and the project as they act as ambassadors of the project.
What are the details of the Training of Trainers?
- Our Training of Trainers will be held face to face between February 9-12, 2023.
- Accommodation, meals, and transportation costs of the participants during the program will be covered by us given that the participants fully participate in the program.
- Information regarding the city where the training will take place will only be shared with the participants whose application has been accepted.
- Full-time participation is required for the Training of Trainers.
- The training language is Turkish and simultaneous translation support will be provided according to the participants’ request.
- The training is entirely free of charge.
- Participants who fully participate in the entire training program will receive a trainer certificate.
Note: After the application deadline, an online interview will be held with those who are accepted for the evaluation phase.
Training Dates: February 9-10-11-12, 2023
Application Deadline: February 3, 2023
You can send an e-mail to email@example.com for detailed information about the project and any questions you may have about the training process