About The Project
Life is Easy in Digital Project has set out with the aim of making information technologies accessible to everyone, which is the main driving force for sustainable economic growth and social development. The project, implemented in partnership with the Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Turkey (TOBB), United Nations Development Program (UNDP), Habitat Association and Türk Telekom, is the first project from Turkey to be shown as an example of inclusive business models.
Digital literacy and digital marketing trainings are provided within the scope of the project, which aims to develop women’s knowledge on subjects such as information and communication technologies, e-services and e-commerce, and thus encourage their participation in the business world. Producer and entrepreneur women who have completed their digital marketing training are accepted to the Design Thinking Workshop, which is the second phase of the project. In the last stage, mentoring and grant support is provided to tradesmen and producers and entrepreneur women who are exempt from tradesmen to develop their businesses.
- Women age 18 and over
- Habitat Association
- Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Turkey (TOBB)
- United Nations Development Program (UNDP)
- Turkish Telecom
- Digital Literacy Education
- Digital Marketing Training
- Design Thinking Workshop
- 81 Cities
- Life is Easy with the Internet (2014 – 2019)
- Life is Easy with the Internet for Women with a Goal (2019 – 2021)
- Life is Easy in Digital (2021 – present)